Monday 2 July 2007

I've been tagged!

Aunty Marianne has tagged me. How exciting.

1. Each player must post these rules first.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Eight random facts/habits about me:

1. I can play the violin but have not picked one up since I was about 14 and it just wasn't cool.

2. I was my school chess champion and beat my little sister in the final!

3. I chew my fingers when I am nervous and when people die and stuff.

4. I AM NOT A SWOT!!!!!

5. I play a really mean air guitar.

6. I was thrown out of school.

7. I find it impossible to live alone.

8. I won a national essay competition at the age of nine - run by Cadbury's (I had to research and describe how chocolate is made) and the prize was a year's supply of Bournville chocolate.

There you go and now I tag Daffers, Minky, Doris Webley-Bullock, Joliet Jake, I know it is not 8 people but I am new at this and haven't built up a proper acquaintance list yet.

10 comments:

Daphne Wayne-Bough said...

Oh no ....

Scouse Doris said...

Sorry Daffers......

Scouse Doris said...

I seem to have lost mmy 'blogs that i read' column. I will get it back up don't worry - just let me go get my glasses Aaaaaaaagh!

Mike Armitage said...

Doris,

You amaze me!

Do you want all of us at Muffpumps...'cause that's what you'll get!

It'll take me ages to write all these things down, and what with The Common Market and Suez, I don't know how I'm going to get all this done in time, and I only know a few people, and they don't want to know me and all the problems with the rain and stuff, and Felicity's not home yet and there's a message on the ansafone that I can't understand, and Mannerings is hollering at me for leaving the door open on the Long Wheelbase, and Mbuggerit has just come in all wet from the paddock and seemingly trodden in a pile of poo from one of the horses, and it's all over the woodblock, and the pantry light's just busted and I can't find the ladder to get up and replace it, and all the stuff at the back is un-recognisable because we left all the empty Chardonnay bottles just inside the door and Miranda went charging in and tipped the whole lot all over the sacks of potatoes so now we scrunch everywhere we go, and Mbuggerit has got some glass in his paw and is bleeding all over the conservatory wicker chair that Mannerings uses after lunch, and the septic rank cleaner lorry has just turned up and I have to get him a towel, and, and, and...

And you want me to do all this?

Oh all right then, give me a little time...

Doris x

Brom said...

Damn. Air guitar! My speciality, we missed that opportunity.

Scouse Doris said...

Maybe next time Brom!

Drama Queen said...

'I was thrown out of school'

Something you'll reveal more about I'm hoping??

SpanishGoth said...

You chew your fingers when you stuff dead people?

Yikes

*scampers off to the corner*

Soup Waiter said...

errm, bugger! got back from sydney on wednesday still a bit jet-lagged and minus luggage (again) just read this today (friday) and i'm all going away for the weekend so I'll try and do something this evening but it's really going to be a bit of a squeeze still thanks for the tag and nice to meet you hope the others are making a go of it bye for now rdnfnk oh nuts! that's supposed to go in the word verification thingy it's pain in backside that is

Soup Waiter said...

oh, err thanks again